Featured Match

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs LUTON - 30th March - KO 3:00pm

Premier League apologises as Tottenham v Nottingham Forest is moved at short notice

The Premier League has apologised after Nottingham Forest's trip to Tottenham in less than two weeks' time was brought forward by 24 hours. The fixture, due to take place on Monday, 8 April, will now be at 18:00 GMT on Sunday, 7 April because of London Underground and train strikes.

The local authority's Safety Advisory Group deemed the required level of safety for fans was not possible as a result of the action. The league apologised "unreservedly".

Source: BBC

Santiago Gimenez: Tottenham’s Prime Target

Tottenham have set their sights on Feyenoord’s Santiago Gimenez, a 22-year-old who has been in scintillating form this season. With 24 goals and five assists in 35 games, Gimenez has emerged as the prime candidate to lead Spurs’ attack.

Source: EPL Index

Tottenham are ‘in a hurry’ to wrap up a deal for Calafiori

Tottenham are ‘in a hurry’ to wrap up a deal for Bologna’s Riccardo Calafiori and avoid getting involved in an auction for him this summer.

That’s according to Il Pallano Gonfiato, who say they are ‘very interested’ in the defender and keen to get a deal over the line.

Source: Sports Witness

Scarlett hits brace to round off prolific international break

Dane Scarlett took his March international break tally to five goals as he bagged a brace in England's Elite League squad's 3-1 win over Czechia on Tuesday.

Having hit a hat-trick in just 24 second-half minutes in Friday's 5-1 win over Poland, the forward added another two goals to his tally as England recorded their third win in a row in the European Elite League.

Source: Official Site

Spurs to face FC Bayern in the Visit Malta Cup

Our Men’s First Team will face six-time European champions FC Bayern in the Visit Malta Cup at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday 10 August, 5.30pm kick-off.

Tottenham feeling let down by La Liga club

Tottenham are reportedly frustrated with the lack of playing time that Alejo Veliz has received while on loan at Sevilla this season.

Source: Daily Express

Højbjerg “I am not satisfied”

Tottenham Hotspur’s Pierre-Emile Højbjerg has told Tipsbladet that it’s only Ange Postecoglou who can explain why the midfielder hasn’t been used much this season.

Source: Sports Witness

On his situation at Tottenham, he said: “Of course I’m not happy with what’s going on at the club. It’s not a secret, but it’s not something I make a fuss about either.

“I can put my head on the pillow knowing that I’m giving it my all to show the coach that he should believe in me. This is not the case at the moment, and it’s the coach who has to explain why.”

Davies awarded UEFA A-Licence

Ben Davies has today (Tuesday 26 March) been awarded both his UEFA A and Elite Youth A Licence.

A licence which allows holders to take charge of youth teams up to the age of 18, reserve teams and professional second-tier sides, Ben has been working towards his credentials over the past two years, coaching within our Academy, delivering a number of sessions and drills.

Tottenham Have Been 'In Discussion' Over Move for Ederson

Tottenham Hotspur have been “in discussion” over the potential signing of Atalanta’s Ederson, as Sky Sports reporter Michael Bridge analyses the current midfield situation at Hotspur Way.

Spurs are battling to secure their place in the Premier League’s top four and guarantee subsequent qualification for the Champions League during the 2024/25 campaign.

Source: Give Me Sport

Olusesi signs pro contract

We are delighted to announce that Callum Olusesi has signed his first professional contract with the Club.

The 17-year-old central midfielder featured regularly for our Under-18s in 2022/23 while still a schoolboy and has continued to be a key figure in that age group this season, after going full-time with us last summer.

Advertising

Next Match

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs LUTON - 30th March - KO 3:00pm

Today's Popular Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charlieGilly

Happy Birthday!