You can't be excited about something you real know nothing about. We have no name, no real indication that something is actually happening & all we really have is hope, hope that finally Levy is backing his manager.
PSG fans got excited because it was clear their owners were serious about bringing one of the top 3 or 4 players to their club. The only player we've been firmly linked with is a GK for 2M, so there you go.
If say Bale was a serious option I'm pretty sure there would be excitement, but I'm with most, it's never going to happen.
1. "1 very close" and "Also the 1 very close isn't the GK" - this ties in with other ITK suggesting a Monday announcement
2. "1 under radar being worked on and will improve the side attacking wise. Have a back up option from the prem of the attacking option doesn't come off, the attacking player plays for a good side in Europe." - This does not sound close, but maybe...
3. Liked - "See you got the log in sorted! Very interesting. Wonder where Barkley fits into this, if at all. Backup option maybe..."
4. Liked - "The 'under-the-radar' player is the Italy guy probably."
5. Disliked posts related to: Pjanic, "Player from AC Milan", Cuadrado, Florenzi, Mandzukic, and Schick.